- Search Homes
- News & Notes
- Contact Us
Purchasing a new home is not a process to be taken lightly.
The Kush Group understands that clients don’t just want to buy a pretty piece of property — they want the confidence of knowing they have purchased the best home, in the best community, at the best price.
Gregory Kush tracks a wide range of statistics on the single-family homes across every community he represents in Ponte Vedra Beach and World Golf Village. He takes those numbers and offer a monthly and quarterly view of what each market has to offer, so his clients will always have the most current, up-to-date data available to help make the right decision for their family.
Gregory has been tracking these numbers since 2006 — so not only does he offer a look at the current market, but clients can see, in detail, how it compares to previous years, as well as see the trends in the real estate market by time of year.
For each community and region, the statistics The Kush Group tracks include:
- The total number of sales
- The number of homes on the market right now
- The current months of inventory on the market
- The average selling price
- The average cost per square foot of the properties on the market
- The average price per square foot of the properties sold
- The number of sales made by market segment
- The appreciation index for all property values in the area
When it comes to making an informed decision about the properties for sale and the best investments for the individual situations for each of Gregory’s clients and their families, his detailed analytics provides the peace of mind necessary before making the final purchase.